Goodbye Dieter

 NOUVELLE OPTION: Version française

My appetite for Italy


My friends, my loved ones,

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Dieter, un great man, literally and figuratively. His body was eaten by cancer and, having lost all quality of life, he decided it was time to go. He leaves behind a beautiful big family and many friends who loved and respected him for his personality, his originality, his passion and his love of life.

Among you, my friends, my loved ones, who have known Dieter or who are family, I offer you my deepest condolences, as you must also feel a great void and great sadness.

My mother and I have taken a few weeks to collect ourselves and find our balance after such a whirlwind of emotions. It is why I have taken so much time to write to you and I am sorry for that.

There will be no funeral, but his close family will celebrate his life in an intimate setting, as he wished.


Big kiss,

Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment