F1 Grand Prix 2020 Season

 

NOUVELLE OPTION: Version française



My friends, my loved ones,

The whole world being under quarantine as to consciously participate in the elimination of THE Corona, I am living through Grand Prix withdrawal, to the point of having to watch last night the recording of the 2019 Italian Grand Prix in Monza to reduce the acute symptoms I am suffering from and I was as excited and thrilled as the day I was there! I must hang in there because the F1 season will only begin at the end of May, provisional date! For those who are also living a withdrawal, RDS is rebroadcasting the 2019 Grand Prix. This morning, we had a special treat with the Australian Grand Prix as well as the pre-race coverage but I also wanted to share with you the highlights of the Italian Grand Prix I had the privilege of attending last fall. Take good care of yourself and good cocooning!




P1: Charles Leclerc
P2: Lewis Hamilton





Body covered in goosebumps... still gets me every time!



Picture taken at the Montreal GP, but the smile was the same in Monza!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment